Builder’s Design Concept:
The conceptual design for this rich Italian Mediterranean home shares the theme similar to The Bavarian, The Tuscany and Villa Serena homes. This estate will offer a commanding view of Lake Sammamish and the Olympic mountains similar to a Villa in Portofino that overlooks the ocean. It will have a large handcrafted wrought iron entry door and numerous wood arches and doorways throughout the home, including travertine flooring and carved wood columns. The exterior is planned to be constructed with warm tones of stucco and molded cornices, Roma style tile roof and topped with a 270 degree view game room with lake and mountain vistas. The design features a large open floor plan and relaxed interior design coupling stone floors and with natural wood trim and columns. The casual elegance of this home will offer a variety of intriguing indoor/outdoor living places, providing an entertainment mecca and years of enjoyment for friends and family.
- Stunning grand entry with imported hand forged wrought iron double entry door, travertine flooring leading to a staircase with wrought iron railing that leads to a tower style 20’ by 20’ game-room which has a 270 degree view of the lake and mountains.
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized island with granite countertop with butler’s work area and nook.
- The kitchen will lead you to an outside terrace area with a covered walkway and infinity pool.
- Large outdoor living space with stone fireplace with concrete trim complete with barbeque, refrigerator and wet-bar.
- Natural stone and custom wood work throughout.
- Master suite will have its own private deck with incredible lake and mountain views.