Builder’s Design Concept:
The theme for this estate originated from a classic resort Villa of this size and style on the Amalfi Coast. The concept for this classic home includes features similar to a seaside Villa with tremendous views of the seaport and the green-blue Mediterranean ocean in the background. This Tuscan style Villa features a two story kitchen with views through three enormous palladium style windows in the kitchen and multi–tiered decks off the kitchen, bedrooms and family rooms. In designing the home the architectural plan included the large handcrafted wrought iron entry door and numerous wood arches and doorways throughout the home, including extensive inlaid travertine flooring and carved wood columns. The Roma tile roof is complimented with warm colors of stucco and a carved stone exterior along with generous use of plantings to compliment the stucco walls. With panoramic views from all three levels this Italian Resort style home features private balconies, a large outdoor living area with fireplace, wet-bar, and cooking area. This home was specially created for a family who enjoys entertaining in grand style with friends and family while enjoying fantastic lake and mountain views.
- Stunning grand entry with imported hand forged wrought iron double entry door, travertine flooring leading to curved staircase with wrought iron railing.
- Upper floor has expansive causeway with matching iron rails which connects the master suite to the other bedrooms.
- Two story gourmet kitchen with oversized island with granite countertops with arched windows, large deck with stone and travertine columns, wet bar, barbeque and stone fireplace.
- Master bath has travertine flooring with an inlaid marble motif, jetted soaking tub and large marble shower.
- Exotic hardwood flooring in main floor kitchen.
- Combination craft room and laundry room.
- Expansive wine room with large view deck tasting area.