Builder’s Design Concept:
The inspiration for this unique home originated from the classic mountain estates of Northern Europe where large castles are perched on sides of steep hills with commanding views of valleys below. The design features a grand portico at the entry, with massive stone arches, stone and slate waterfalls, earthen toned stucco walls, wrought iron rail balconies lead to a steeply pitched tile roof-line. The large portico, courtyard and landscape are trimmed with decorative stone walls and ironwork with great viewing decks and patios. This special creation fashioned for the family who loves to entertain, enjoy casual gatherings and view inspiring celebrations with family and friends.
- Expansive views of Lake Sammamish and Olympic Mountains from every floor.
- Main deck includes a 4 story brick fireplace and built–in pizza oven.
- Grand entry portico with stone arches with 8’ and 10’ waterfalls.
- Extensive stucco detailing with tile roof and classic stone walls.
- Generously landscaped yard with a garden fountain, slate walkways and colorful plantings for every season of the year.
- Gourmet kitchen adjoining large open family room with box beam ceiling.
- Natural stone and custom wood work throughout.
- Lower floor wine cellar features walls clad in Venetian plaster which open to a patio with amazing views.