Builder’s Design Concept:
The style of this home was inspired by the modern homes overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Southern California. With its modern design, large floor to ceiling windows and expansive architectural walls, this home exudes the ultimate high end modern home for the Pacific Northwest. This home offers a two story entry with exotic tiger wood flooring which leads to an expansive great room and gourmet kitchen. The master suite has an oversized steam shower and soaking tub and see through fireplace and private deck. Terraced, large, concrete architectural walls invite you onto the property to enter into this modern beauty.
- Exterior is stucco, stone and two toned horizontal stained siding.
- Expansive architectural concrete walls and landscaping introduce this modern home.
- Modern floor to ceiling windows on main floor and master suite.
- Exterior deck has cable railing with exotic Tigerwood handrails.
- Entry door leads to two-story entry with exotic Tigerwood flooring.
- Large gourmet kitchen with two, towered refrigerators and custom, frameless cabinetry.
- Playroom and custom walk-in pantry are adjacent to kitchen.
- Large, stone gas fireplace in great room off the kitchen.
- Matching cable railing for interior stairs on all levels with Tigerwood handrails.
- Master suite has see-through fireplace and private deck.
- Master bath has custom cabinetry and oversized glass, steam shower and jetted tub.
- Covered patio off kitchen with fire pit and barbeque.
- Over 125 feet of driveway paver system.