Builder’s Design Concept:
The inspiration for this masterpiece originated from a classic Tuscan mountain estate located on a coastal hillside of Tuscany where Villas frame the rich wine country. The concept for Villa Serena is a blend of Etruscan and Roman classical architecture. These elements from the Old World design inspired the two story portico, the massive handcrafted wrought iron entry doors, and numerous wood arches and doorways throughout the Villa, including the awe inspiring Cucina-style deck in the rear of the home. The Roman tile roof is well complimented in warm brown tones of stucco along with generous use of molded limestone trim in window ledgers and arches together with rounded columns which support the large extended outdoor living areas, balconies and viewing decks. This Villa was a special creation for a family who lives a relaxed lifestyle in the age old Tuscan tradition of enjoying life with the richness of entertaining friends and extended family as one.
- Amazing views of Lake Sammamish and Olympic Mountains from every floor.
- Expertly designed gourmet kitchen with hand-painted cabinets, large island and granite countertops.
- Two story stone Portico and entry with travertine and inlaid marble.
- Grand, curved staircase with hand forged wrought iron railing.
- Extensive stucco detailing with tile roof and classical Mediterranean stone walls and wrought iron railing.
- Tuscan powder room with Venetian plaster walls.
- Arched windows and doors on Juliet balconies.
- Travertine and hand carved Hickory floors.
- Large outdoor viewing deck with fireplace, barbeque, wine-bar, and travertine flooring with inlaid marble.
- Master suite with see-through gas fireplace and breakfast bar with refrigerator, microwave and espresso maker. Master bath with heated travertine floors, large marble shower and jetted tub with territorial view.